TOSC: Setting The Standard for Multi-specialty Outpatient Surgery
Owned by physicians and backed by more than 50 years of combined medical management and surgery center experience, Thousand Oaks Surgery Center (TOSC) in Thousand Oaks, California, is known today for providing the highest quality of care and level of service.
A leader among Southern California ambulatory surgery centers, TOSC is certified by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care and is a Medicare-approved facility with top-tier capabilities, service and support matching the most advanced hospitals. Today, we are setting the standard for outpatient procedures across multiple medical specialties, including:
- Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Neurosurgery (brain, spine, peripheral nerves)
- Orthopedic Surgery (hand, knees, total joint replacement)
- Otolaryngology (ear-nose-throat)
- Pain Management
- Plastic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Trust your care to dedicated, experienced and caring professionals.
We are caring professionals committed to providing the most complete capabilities, highly efficient service and an unsurpassed patient experience. When you have your outpatient procedure performed here, your care is backed by:
- Experienced, highly trained medical support staff and professionals
- Top-tier physicians and surgeons from leading universities
- Skilled anesthesiologists
- Experts pain therapy management
- Highly trained specialized surgical nurses
- Experienced and well-trained technicians
- Skilled, knowledgeable and compassionate pre-op and post-op nurses
- Experienced, professional management
A state-of-the-art center built for efficiency and great outcomes.
Thousand Oaks Surgery Center’s new, ultra-modern, 10,000-square-foot facility was designed to accommodate our patient’s increasing demand for efficient, comfortable and top-quality outpatient procedures. Our center is purpose-built to give you the best possible care, experience and outcomes. Here’s how we maximize your care and cater to your comfort and privacy:
- Four multi-specialty operating rooms
- Five large, private pre-op rooms
- Eleven relaxing recovery rooms
- Two luxurious, overnight suites for patients staying 23 hours or less.
Want to know more about TOSC and its top-quality ASC care? Call 805.230.3100, or contact us using our convenient online form.